Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Surprise from baby!!!

Dont intend to blog today. But.. I HAVE TO BLOG!! I HAVE TO!! Guess what? Guess what? Today is once again a stay home day. Planned to sleep as late as i could so i could get back all the sleeps i havent been getting! But plan was failed. I was woken up by my mother around 11 plus. She ordered KFC and Pizza Hut for lunch to celebrate my brother's birthday in advance. it was a simple celebration with his girl, mum and aunt. Slacked through the afternoon and went to take a nap at about 5pm. I was sleeping SO soundly till i heard my mum's extreme loud voice, "Sherlyn! Still dont want to wake up ar? See who's here to see you!" I turned and looked. OH MY GOD!!! ELIJAH EUGENE NG JIA JUN!! Haha! i was SO LOST for words!! SO LOST FOR WORDS! All I did was... SCREAM!!! OH MY GOD!! It was ALL GREAT. He brought me RAISINS too! *Grins* Yes, i didnt know mum and aunt will lie to him! Hah! While he was outside my place, he asked them where am i. They said i wasnt home!! And he sort of fall for it! Then, after a few minutes, he told them he's going back ready cos' he's angry with them for lying to him. And they fell for it too!! Haha! Okay, i'm going crazy!!! Baby's SO SWEET luh! But.... knowing that tomorrow's my O'level English oral.......... *mood's getting down, mood's getting down* da! It's down. Alright, good luck people! Wish my luck too! =)

With love, on Sunday, August 20, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse